So, I’m nearly 20.
In the last nineteen years I have worked out most of the birds and the bees. I now know the purpose of a tampon (finally!) and how to successfully pumice my feet. I know how to cook, kiss and clean a toilet. But there’s a few questions in lady etiquette I never got round to asking (read: Googling).
And here they are…
- Cleanser and Exfoliator; which comes first? Honestly, every day in the shower I look at the two little bottles, lined up next to each other, and I always debate which I should use first. Exfoliator normally wins, but honestly, I haven’t a clue!
- How do you do a load of mixed coloured clothes without the colours running together? I have so many grey pairs of knickers and pink socks
- Op-shop shoes; dirty or vintage?
- What the hell does ‘See you later’ actually mean. Like when a guy says ‘See you later’. Is it ‘See YOU later’ or ‘s’later’. Or just a casual ‘seeyoulater’ thing.
- Is there actually a difference between day cream and night cream? They look the same to me…
- Are you allowed to text him first?
- Why do some girls put oompa loompa make-up on and then leave Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory? Or, you know, their bedroom…
- How many details are you allowed to tell your girlfriends? Kissing technique, penis size and other, erm, skills?! How far is taking it too far?
- How many times can you use the tester perfumes at Myer before someone evicts you from the store?
- How, oh HOW does any woman manage to miss the toilet bowl? Seriously, I have never, EVER understood.
Do you know the answers? What are your gaps in knowledge?